Internship Tip

on Sunday, December 5, 2010


   Don’t be late. I’m always fifteen minutes early I learned from my very first internship that on time is late and fifteen minutes is on time. You will stand out when you arrive early to an internship so do it. 

Little Pink Secrets wants you to be successful at your internships if you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer anything!
I'm now doing my third internship in a row so I have lots of advice to give:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey what about relationships at an internship? like you start to like the cute guy sitting a few cubicles down? not a boss or anything...im just interning right now and am so confused! thanks!

Elishia T. Ortiz said...

Hi! Well this is always tricky. But never talk about it on the job or act really flirtatious towards him because you always need to keep it professional at an internship. I think it would be okay to talk outside of the internship but you always have to be careful because some companies have a policy where you get fired if you date someone in the company. Just watch out! Good Luck! Let me know if this helps:)

Post a Comment