Spring Trends 2011

on Monday, April 18, 2011








Spring is finally here and with a new season comes a new wardrobe. Check out the cute outfit ideas for spring. I love the laid back bohemian style this Spring is bringing. It is so relaxing but it still looks very chic.

This spring the trend is flowy skirts, ruffled tanks, denim leggings, crochet vests, wedge sandals, embellished tanks, chiffon sundresses, light blazers, shorts, cute flats, and colorful scarfs. You have so many options ladies to either dress it up or dress it down as you can see in the pictures.

All of these outfits are from Oldnavy and I love them all. The outfit won’t break the bank and you will look great.  A lot of these outfits you can just throw on with sandals on a weekday without much thought, but you’ll still look totally cute.

These outfits can make a quick change from day to night with the right makeup and sexy high heels. I love outfits where I can get out of work and simply make a refresh to my makeup, change into heels, add some dressed up accessories and I’m ready for the night.

My favorite outfit is the fifth outfit with the green halter dress, animal print cardigan, and Aztec print bag. It is so bohemian which I love and you can wear it to class or even wear it to work. If you want throw on a pair of heels, take off the cardigan, and let your hair down now it becomes an outfit for going out!

Little Pink Secrets


0 comments:

Post a Comment